Iglu Melbourne City offers modern luxury student living in the heart of the city.
Just 18 minutes' walk from ILSC, IGLU Melbourne City offers fully-furnished student apartments with modern sleep facilities and convenient amenities right in the city centre. Explore city sights via the easy to use tram network; immerse yourself in arts and culture; or relax in nearby parks near this comfortable modern residence. Students can also enjoy free breakfast at the residence.
- Secure swipe card entry
- Apartment includes a private bathroom and air conditioning (heating in winter)
- Shared apartment features a large shared kitchen, lounge and dining area
- Studio apartment features kitchenette with microwave/convection oven, two-burner cooktop, refrigerator, kettle, toaster
- Free "grab-and-go" breakfast Monday to Friday during university semesters
- Unlimited high-speed wireless internet included
- King single/Double bed with under-bed storage
- Study desk, chair and lamp
- Pin board and bookshelf
- Built-in wardrobe
- Full-length mirror
- Block-out blinds
- 24/7 security
Iglu FREE Breakfast Offer
ILSC & Greystone College students that stay in any Iglu property are entitled to receive the free breakfast as part of their residence package.
Details of the Iglu breakfast include:
- Available Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am to 10am
- Standard breakfast items include beverages (coffee, tea, milk, and juice), cereal, and toast (butter, peanut butter, and jam), with special additions of muffins, pastries, and croissants.
- Special weekly or fortnightly breakfast offerings may include: toasties, breakfast burritos, and/or waffles
During the university semester breaks, more limited breakfast options may be on offer.*
*Please note that the breakfast service IS NOT available during the holiday period of 23 December to 3 January.