Enjoy relaxed suburban living with a thriving local scene in your own studio apartment.
Iglu Summer Hill is located in Sydney’s Inner West. Easily access the Sydney CBD and ILSC campus by hopping the train just 3 minute’s walk from the residence. Iglu Summerhill combines the privacy of studio apartment living with comfortable and modern communal spaces and amenities to help you connect with other students where you live. Out your door, you'll find a thriving local community to discover and explore. Students can also enjoy free breakfast at the residence.
Availability of studio apartments is limited so reserve today!
- Secure swipe card entry
- Apartment includes a private bathroom and air conditioning (heating in winter)
- Wall mounted HD television with Apple TV
- Studio apartment features kitchenette with sink, microwave, two-burner stovetop, refrigerator, kettle, toaster
- Complimentary weekday breakfast and coffee
- Unlimited high-speed wireless internet included
- Double bed with built-in storage
- Study desk, chair and lamp
- Pin board and bookshelf
- Built-in wardrobe
- Full-length mirror
- Block-out blinds
- 24/7 security
Iglu FREE Breakfast Offer
ILSC & Greystone College students that stay in any Iglu property are entitled to receive the free breakfast as part of their residence package.
Details of the Iglu breakfast include:
- Available Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am to 10am
- Standard breakfast items include beverages (coffee, tea, milk, and juice), cereal, and toast (butter, peanut butter, and jam), with special additions of muffins, pastries, and croissants.
- Special weekly or fortnightly breakfast offerings may include: toasties, breakfast burritos, and/or waffles
During the university semester breaks, more limited breakfast options may be on offer.*
*Please note that the breakfast service IS NOT available during the holiday period of 23 December to 3 January.